Hello. I hope everyone enjoys the postings of current pictures of our family. Enjoy our page.
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Gone Swimming.....
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Have they been taking any swim lessons? I wish yall were closer b/c I am giving rachel and lauryn swim lessons once a week. They have both really done great! Their favorite is backstroke. Brayden's googles look cool!
No, the only English swim lessons I have found were 150 Euros and I thought that was way overpriced, so we haven't found anything yet. I wish I could get some lessons for them. Maybe once they learn a little German in school, it would be easier to get lessons.
2 comments:
Have they been taking any swim lessons? I wish yall were closer b/c I am giving rachel and lauryn swim lessons once a week. They have both really done great! Their favorite is backstroke. Brayden's googles look cool!
Kristen
No, the only English swim lessons I have found were 150 Euros and I thought that was way overpriced, so we haven't found anything yet. I wish I could get some lessons for them. Maybe once they learn a little German in school, it would be easier to get lessons.
Post a Comment